alaska is a land of many options. for those seeking an independent experience, or a more affordable way to see the state, we have put together a list of ideas perfect for those who want to explore on your own.
Around Alyeska Resort:
- Ride the scenic tram to the top of Mt. Alyeska and visit the Roundhouse Museum (free admission). Pack a picnic lunch and enjoy incredible views of the surrounding mountains and the Turnagain Arm from the observation deck.
- Take a hike on one of the many trails that start right from the hotel. Journey up the new North Face Trail for amazing views and catch a free tram ride down.
- Rent bikes (complimentary for hotel guests) and tour the valley along the paved Girdwood Bike Path. For the adventurous, take the Bike Path out to Seward Highway and continue onto the Bird Point Trail for amazing vistas along the Turnagain Arm. Mountain bikers will find a variety of cross-country and freeride trails that start right from The Hotel Alyeska.
- Drive the scenic Seward Highway and stop along the interpretative rest stops. Check the tide reports and visit Bird Point to view the unique Bore Tide.
- Visit historic Crow Creek Mine and try your luck at gold panning, or just take a walking tour of the beautiful grounds filled with antiques and flower beds.
In the Surrounding Areas:
- Visit the educational and hands-on to see native Alaskan wildlife including moose, brown bears, caribou, bison, musk ox and many more. Located just nine miles south of the resort.
- Visit the Alaska’s largest open air market offering a variety of local items including Alaska-grown produce, fresh seafood, food vendors, and Alaskan-made crafts and gifts. Saturdays and Sundays in downtown Anchorage on 3rd and E. Street (free admission, summer season only).
- Take a cultural adventure in Anchorage with visits to the Anchorage Museum, Alaska Native Arts Foundation Gallery (free admission) and Alaska Native Heritage Center. Take advantage of the Alaska Culture Pass and save 30% off admission to both the .
- Visit the in Seward. The center is Alaska’s only public aquarium and an active research facility. Interpretative programs and displays are available, plus viewing of sea lions, puffins, star fish and much more.
幸运飞艇几点到几点contact alyeska's concierge desk at 907-754-2108. the concierge desk is located next to the front desk at the hotel alyeska.