Alaska Luxury Accommodations
The Hotel Alyeska first opened its doors to guests in 1994. Today, the chateau-style hotel - set in a lush valley surrounded by mountain peaks, hanging glaciers and ocean views – makes for the perfect base camp during your Alaskan vacation.
- 304 luxury guest rooms
- 60-passenger scenic aerial tram
- Saltwater pool, whirlpool & fitness center
- Complimentary high-speed wifi in common areas
- High-speed internet access in guest rooms
- Serta® Presidential Pillow-Top Mattresses
- Easy access to open space, nature trails & walking paths
- Seven Glaciers Restaurant - AAA Four Diamond award winning mountain-top dining
- The Spa at Alyeska
- Unique dining & shops
- in room
- Room service
- 9,000 square feet of dedicated meeting space plus an additional 15,000 square feet of special events space
幸运飞艇几点到几点due to high guest demand, the hotel alyeska is a non-smoking property. please smoke outdoors only. thank you!